Interesting Fun Facts
- Guinness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.
- Only 7% of the population are lefties.
- A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ... even your heart!
- 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
- The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot. ( Don't forget Moms )
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
- In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were seventh cousins.
- If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
- The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- There are more chickens than people in the world.
- Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
- The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
- On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
- "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
- All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
- Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
- Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula".
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
- The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life".
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
- It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
- "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
Interesting Fun Facts Links
- Tech Support Wife 1.0 OPERATING SYSTEM
Upgrading from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0? Here's Tech Support's answer to Wife 1.0 upgrade problems.
- Butter & Margarine Facts
Interesting Butter & Margarine Facts Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys
- Laughable Links
Here are some great laughable and ludicrous links of interest.
- Michigan Facts
Learn and discover interesting fun facts about the state of Michigan USA
Harley-Davidson Fun & Humor
Having Fun with Harley-Davidson. Fun Humor, Jokes, & Quotes
Western Boot Fun Facts
Learn some Interesting Fun Facts on Western Boots - The western cowboy boots evolved out to of a very practical necessity.
Why Dr Marten Shoes Are A Best Choice
One of the greatest things with Dr Martens shoes and boots are that they use only the best materials to produce every single boot. That ensures the durability and comfort. Get the facts and find out why Dr Martens shoes and boots are your best bet.
Internet Music Fun
Have Fun With Music
Enjoy a music juke box for your computer. The top 100 songs from the golden years of popular music.
- - Fun Facts Index
- - Michigan Facts
- - The Human Body Facts
- - Laughable Links
- - Tech Support Wife 1.0
- - Butter & Margarine Facts
- - Why Dr Martens?
- - Site Topics Index
- - Fun Facts
- - Health & Diet
- - Motorcycle Parts
- - Munising, Michigan
- - Sports News Headlines
- - Wisconsin Travel
- - World News Headlines